Kode Iklan Adsense 300x600
Kode Iklan Adsense In Article Ads

I can’t get any good (or even decent) donuts where I live, so to me donuts are a real (unfortunately rare) treat. So when I saw your recipe for these baked donut holes I got really excited and was ready to get baking. Until I remembered that I don’t own a mini muffin pan. I sat on that realization for a day (and felt sorry for myself and the missed donut opportunity). Then my memory kicked in again – clearly it had been on a little break: my husband bought me a mini muffin pan years ago and I have never used it so far. So straight to the kitchen I went and baked a batch of donut holes. I ate 7 so far in 24h… Clearly, it’s dessert for one with those. They are wonderfully soft and moist and the perfect little treat with my afternoon tea. Thanks so much for this great recipe!
P.S.: I replaced the pumpkin puree with apple sauce since that’s what I had on hand.



source https://www.dessertfortwo.com/pumpkin-donut-holes/#comment-27174434192430195
Kode Iklan Adsense Responsive