Kode Iklan Adsense 300x600
Kode Iklan Adsense In Article Ads

No microwave for me but if I did use one it would still be using heat to set the pudding anyway. Already have a great recipe that safely cooks (to over 180oF) just in the VitaMix without any external heating (or extra bowls to clean) in under 7 mins of total blending time. I need an uncooked recipe without heat at any stage but stills tastes good. Obviously eggs are out. Maybe using avocado/cocoa/agave? Haven’t found a good one yet. When your headline said “no stove top or heat required” I was initially hopeful this was it. Anyway, I wasn’t trying to be negative about your recipe, am sure it works great and appreciate the absence of flour or cornstarch, but I still find it misleading to say no heat.



source https://www.dessertfortwo.com/easy-chocolate-pudding-recipe/#comment-27174434192413821
Kode Iklan Adsense Responsive