Kode Iklan Adsense 300x600
Kode Iklan Adsense In Article Ads

Thank you for explaining about softened versus room temperature butter – very helpful info.

Years ago I got together with a nice older woman at my church to bake cookies for Christmas. We were each working on our own recipes and sharing the oven. I took a cookie sheet out and ate a cookie. She looked at me surprised and said, “What are you doing? I thought those were for gifts.” I said, “Yes, but I have to eat a few too!” After I ate the third cookie she teasingly shook a finger at me and said, “Stop that! You won’t have any cookies left to give away!” And believe it or not she didn’t eat a single cookie! I was amazed at her self-control.



source https://www.dessertfortwo.com/chocolate-chip-cookies-without-eggs/#comment-27174434192413797
Kode Iklan Adsense Responsive