Kode Iklan Adsense 300x600
Kode Iklan Adsense In Article Ads

Normally I hate seeing comments on recipes where lots of things were changed but I feel this is such a perfect way to use up leftovers – I had leftover steamed broccoli as well as a small bit of frozen broccoli and used both. Couldn’t see a difference between the two types when it was all baked! All I had in the house was white rice, so I made it according to the instructions on the package. I added some dry mustard because I love it in cheesy sauces. After baking for 22 minutes, I ended up broiling for a minute or two because I like browned cheese on top of casseroles. This was great, and the whole family loved it!



source https://www.dessertfortwo.com/broccoli-rice-casserole-with-chicken/#comment-27174434192437376
Kode Iklan Adsense Responsive