Kode Iklan Adsense 300x600
Kode Iklan Adsense In Article Ads

Hi Chandra,
Sorry for the very slight inconsistency in work surfaces between video vs written instruction. There is quite a bit of time gap between me posting a recipe and me filming one, but anyway, I don’t think your recipe failed because of work surface.
Absolutely NOTHING should stick to parchment paper. I can’t even get tape to stick to it. So, you’re saying you cut the scones on parchment and then couldn’t separate them slightly? Did you knead before you dumped them out? I’m imagining that you worked the dough on the parchment paper instead of making it come together in the bowl before dumping it out? I didn’t say to do it like that. The flat disk of dough should be easy to slice into pieces. It should be easy to separate the scones from there.
If your dough was soft like soda bread, you did something wrong. Did you measure the cream correctly?



source https://www.dessertfortwo.com/chocolate-chip-scones/#comment-27174434192433030
Kode Iklan Adsense Responsive