Kode Iklan Adsense 300x600
Kode Iklan Adsense In Article Ads

Christina: I’m lucky enough to have a well used slow cooker with a baking rack included, (much like the Instant Pot has). I have been waiting for inspiration to make this recipe and when I manage it, I’ll email you with the results. Nice also to read that someone has also doubled the recipe, which will be useful in the future. Since it seems silly to rev. up the machine (it is a Cuisinart 4-1 Multicooker, a few years ±8 years old) but it is well used and well loved and now you have given me another reason to like it, besides ignoring the Instant Pot methods out there. Thanks, to quote Arnold Schwartz…, I’ll be back.
JBB



source https://www.dessertfortwo.com/slow-cooker-creme-brulee/#comment-27174434192427289
Kode Iklan Adsense Responsive