Kode Iklan Adsense 300x600
Kode Iklan Adsense In Article Ads

This was very tasty but I had some issues.
First 3 peaches (even two) was way too many for 2 ramekins (unless I am using the wrong size) I am using one for custard.
My peaches were normal size.
The recipe doesn’t say to slice the peaches so I took the liberty of doing that.
Perhaps because there were so many slices I piled too many on because the biscuit or cake part under never became cake like,
It got nice and brown on the bottom but never rose above the peaches. So it remained gooey.
I think next time I would use only 1 peach and invert it so the peaches are at the bottom.
I would appreciate any feedback.
It was very delicious despite the cake not cooking.
Thanks!



source https://www.dessertfortwo.com/peach-cobbler/#comment-27174434192426803
Kode Iklan Adsense Responsive