Kode Iklan Adsense 300x600
Kode Iklan Adsense In Article Ads

I’ve probably told you this before but, I use your small batch chocolate chip recipe for all kinds of cookies. Reese’s pieces with mini-choc chips, m&ms, chocolate toffee aka Heath bar, mix mini-choc chips with chocolate chunks, peanut butter chips….Sometimes I just use all white sugar and make sugar cookies. The “sugar cookie” version is where I usually add the white chips and sometimes almond extract instead of vanilla. And I especially love the eggless version that uses cream cheese. They’re so tender and gooey. And eggs or not, they come together so quick and easy! Girl, your small batch chocolate chip recipe lit my whole world of cookie baking on fire. lol



source https://www.dessertfortwo.com/white-chocolate-chip-cookies/#comment-27174434192424775
Kode Iklan Adsense Responsive