Kode Iklan Adsense 300x600
Kode Iklan Adsense In Article Ads

I made these twice in the last week. I didn’t have heavy cream either time, but I did have some coffee creamer that I needed to use up (caramel flavored almond based). The first time, I followed the recipe as written (didn’t use the frosting and used store bought pumpkin spice). It was soft and had a good pumpkin flavor. The second time, I added three teaspoons of pumpkin spice, and I added too much liquid by mistake. I had to ‘plop’ four circles on my pan instead of getting that scone shape. I also added a handful of dark chocolate chips in the batter (yum!). Even with the extra liquid, these were still soft and tasty.



source https://www.dessertfortwo.com/pumpkin-scones/#comment-27174434192426719
Kode Iklan Adsense Responsive