Kode Iklan Auto Ads DFP Comment on Authentic Czech Kolaches by Kelly
Kode Iklan Adsense Responsive - Parse

Comment on Authentic Czech Kolaches by Kelly

Kode Iklan Adsense 300x600
Kode Iklan Adsense In Article Ads

Made this this morning after letting the dough sit in the fridge overnight. Came out ok but not very brown on the top at all- could be my super old oven though? Weren’t very flaky- I might have let them over-proove? To double in size they needed over an hour, and the initial troughs I’d put were super gone by then. More biscuit-like than flaky for me, not sweet at all- topped them with confectioners sugar. Next time I might try to make them all in one go- maybe hand knead the first part. The original dough was amazing- so silky, but maybe it needed more flour due to the fact I let my kitchenaid do the work? I made them all cream cheese as well since I’d never made them before- granted, I’ve had kolaches before and they tasted about the same sweetness-wise, though my dough came out… crunchy on the outside?



source https://www.dessertfortwo.com/authentic-czech-kolaches/#comment-27174434192423305
Kode Iklan Adsense Responsive

Posting Komentar

0 Komentar