Kode Iklan Adsense 300x600
Kode Iklan Adsense In Article Ads

OMG! These are amazing!! If you are worried these cookies will taste too much like almonds, dont! I did make some substitutions based on my personal preferences. I used Earth Balance Soy Free Buttery Spread instead of butter, 2 oz of coconut sugar & 4 oz of dark brown sugar instead of 6 oz of dark brown sugar, one 3.5 oz bar of 72% dark chocolate bar chopped into small pieces instead of chocolate chips. I also added some chopped pecans and sprinkled the cookies with some sea salt when they came out of the oven. So delicious!!! I’ve finally found a great recipe for gluten free chocolate chip cookies!!



source https://www.dessertfortwo.com/almond-flour-chocolate-chip-cookies/#comment-27174434192424825
Kode Iklan Adsense Responsive